In compliance with article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information and electronic commerce society (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), Revitonica makes available to the users the Policy of collection and treatment of cookies of the Website.
I. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. Cookies are widely used to make websites work, or work better, and to provide information to site owners. A cookie does not identify a person, but a combination of device-browser-user, and this information is anonymous and encrypted in our case.
Cookies can be deleted, accepted or blocked as you wish, for this you only have to conveniently configure the web browser as explained below.
The cookies used on this website are, in any case, of a temporary nature with the sole purpose of making your navigation more efficient.
They are not used in any case to collect personal information.
II. WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
Two types of cookies are used on this website:
- Those strictly necessary, without which it is impossible to enter the Website, it is not even possible to access the content of these clauses in order to become familiar with them and provide or revoke the content.
- Cookies that are used for statistics and analytics, which we use to collect information on the behavior of Users, the length of their stay, the pages visited, the browsers used and other information of the same nature. All this with the purpose of improving the service and navigation, quantifying the visits of repeated Users, or detecting the Users interest in specific services. The User may accept, modify or deactivate this type of cookies, giving consent for the use of specific information.
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the users terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by Revitonica and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the Users terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by Revitonica, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the User accesses the Website.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
III. DO I DISCLOSE MY PERSONAL DATA WHILE BROWSING?
By accepting cookies, the User consents to this Website collecting information about his or her behavior, without the Website having access to confidential or sensitive information. The data collected to be used for positioning purposes does not personally identify the User.
IV. CAN I MODIFY OR BLOCK COOKIES?
Yes, in any case and at any time the User is entitled to revoke or modify the consent, as well as to block (deactivate) cookies by configuring his/her computer as shown in section VI of these clauses.
V. COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
- Google Analytics
- Yandex Metrika
- Facebook pixel
- VK pixel
- Rating Mail.ru
- Google Marketing Platform
- Other possible minor Marketing/Tracking statistics that are not dependent on Revitonica or are in the state of implementation.
VI. DEACTIVATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
As an example, we inform you that to deactivate cookies the User may choose which ones they want to work on this website. Notwithstanding other methods, the configuration can be done by:
- browser settings:
- the specific opt-out systems indicated in the table above with respect to the cookie in question (these systems may entail a "reject" cookie being installed on your computer in order for your choice of deactivation to work)
- other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
VII. INFORMED CONSENT
VIII. USE OF CRM DATABASES
The User agrees that Revitonica may use CRM databases or web hosting at its own discretion and change the service provider without prior notice or consent from the User.
IX. CONSERVATION PERIOD
Cookies will be used from the moment of their acceptance until the revocation of their use by the User or in the event of cessation of activity of this Website.
X. CONTACT DETAILS
Telephone: +34 650 251 000
Address: CALLE DE FINLANDIA, 1 ESC.2, BENALMADENA (MALAGA), 29630